Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We all notice this

When you are finally rapping to someone thats when the birds start flockin. Today is the second time I heard it this week. It's the truth though, I think its something you give off or some shit that draws them in.

This of course isnt in reference to me, we all know that. But it seem like the more I spruce myself up the more these bitches flock lmaooo (inside joke) New style, new do, they loving it out here lol. Let me stop sicing myself. I just see this more mature look coming over me and it seem like I'm getting more attention.

Yea 08 will be a good year, all my friends are in good places, we having fun, spending more time with each other, I'm loving my job and myself and hell I might yank me a good man out of this. Ok that was random lol.

Life is fucking grand right now... thats all I got to say.

1 comments:

Cherry said...

AWWWWWWWWWW MY baby is grown now! LOL I feel you though. We iz doin the damn thang and for once everyone is happy/content! No drama, no bullshit, no problems! I love the 2008!!!! We Run Dis Shit!!!!!!!!