Friday, February 1, 2008

I love picking with him.

I have the worlds hughest crush on one of the salesmen that work here. I'm trying not to put the mack on him but it come so naturally lol. I asked him of he could drive me home tonight because of the rain and he was like yea. But dammit it stop raining. I was going to tell him I had a crush on him to see what he was going to say. I know he likes something about me cause he gives me the CFM look (Come Fuck Me Look) I even told him that and told him to stop playing with my emotions lol. He hit me with the what I can't look comment, I was like okkkkay do you. I don't even want to bun his ass I just want to apply these lips ( you take a pick) on his, and see what it do after that. I can just look at his ass and know he can put some work in with Miss Kitty Sparkles lol. I'm trying to see whats really good...

And another salesmen go tell me don't rap to no one but him, I'm like pffth wtf ever...

Lets see what pops off, probably nothing, but like always I'm making moves like chess pieces.

And I am enjoying this girly shit...Seem like I get more of what I want rocking the hairdo, nails, and wearing pink in shit...lol

1 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

ooohhh I smell some after work backseat action in one of the cars on the lot... lol