Friday, January 25, 2008

Where my hands have been.....(This week thoughts)

I decided to switch my style up this year I'm still me of course just more bold. Tattoos and piercings thats always been me so thats nothing new so LMAO & Pffth @ Dave calling me a fake biker chick.. Sigh another person who don't understand..

My next tattoo will be in dedication to my demon seed.

I've been trying to figure out between two, Snoopy hugging Woodstock or Baby Pooh smelling a flower. I got time to think about it....

Oh yea moms not going for the piercing (VHC) but who moms would? She hit me with the why why why? And then suggested that I get my tongue pierced.. Funny how she disapproved of that too but it didn't matter cause I'm tongue tied (google if neded) It really don't matter in this case either atleast I told her what I was doing. It's not like I need her consent.
(Sorry pics wont be posted of that one lmao)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends I love them, don't see them enough but thats life we all have things we have to do. They remind me of the show Girlfriends, I dont know who would be who I think we share characteristics off all of them.

Mia and I share characteristics also hint the word Wondertwin, we at times think the same thing. Like the same music, like One Tree Hill but shes more into it than me.. I'm stuck on Greys Anatomy. It's cool to have a friend that like the same shit you like. Like piercings lol...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of that I did a pre- hair removal for the piercing the other day, amazing how Veet works, made it smell like i was getting a perm..

I was smooth as a baby's ass... or shall I saw pre-puberty... Now I can't stop putting my hands down my pants when I go to sleep lmaooo....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and the metro sexual is over with... he got mad cause I havent called in like 3 days.. its called sleep.. Not forgetting getting locked in at work. I come home I be too tired to talk. He said I'm brand new cause I got a phone.. No I'm brand new cause I have a job and a 3 year old so yea I get a little tired..

But oh well.. AOBTD....

2 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

pffth... fake biker chicks always wanna defy they momma. I think we need pics of the new piercing that is of course you can get your hand from down there... lol

Cherry said...

LMAO @ the twila fondling. Don't feel bad, I do that shit all the time too LOL
I know we hardly get time to hang out, but we been on a roll 3 times this week. Don't worry we will hang out more. It may be # 4 on saturday if a certain someone tells me something I don't want to hear. Tatted up is tha shit! I just wonder what we'll say when we are 60 with VH piercings and 15 + tats. LMAO!!!