Monday, January 21, 2008

I can't do it anymore

Saturday Me my bestfriend her cuz and "the metrosexual" went out. I was kind of skeptical with having him come because hell we all know why. It started with me on the phone with him, he letting me know that he's in the mirror trying on clothes modeling around. Of course I had to ask what he was going to wear before we went on this venture and what he said sounded straight..

True Religion jeans, some fresh Jordans this flannel vest type shit etc...

So I was like cool, he's not dressing like a fruit today.

until we picked him up..Oh he had on what I said but it was a lil snug and lets not forget he's 6'5. The jeans weren't tight (thank god) but they was under his ass and I hate that.

Anywho I didn't enjoy myself cause every store we went into he's like I'm about to go to this store and jets and expects someone to call him when we roll. It wasn't a date so I didn't expect him to be all up under me but damn it didn't even seem like we were even friends lmao..

Then we was at the Bvld a.k.a Minor Central, so he fitted in with all the yougins.

What made it worse is that he was walking like he just got done in the ass... The jeans weren't that tight that it affected his walking pattern. He was walking like he had no knees to bend...

Tin Man in shit.

And we ended up going to eat first cause the movie started at a later time and I was like "you got me right?" he was like of course...till our asses went to Wendys it was a totally different story. He was like oh nah im not paying for fast food... So I paid for it myself but it I wasnt trippin cause he's the one that paid for my bestfriend movie ticket not me..

Then we hit the movies and we had some lil ass whippersnappers in shit behind us talking loud, cursing, kicking seats in shit.. First thing he said was I'm about to move... I paid it no mind till I got in the house and was like hold up. That was a bitch move, he's the man with us he suppose to be like "shut the fuck up!!" nope.. He wanted to move lol. We didn't move though...

It movie was funny... I can say that.

After that my ass was tired, and was no longer thinking about his ass till I got dropped off. I got dropped off first so I'm thinking this nigga go walk me to the door or some shit.....

NEGATIVE....

He go say call him to let him know I got in safe...

So I was like fuck it went in the house... called him like an hour later and was like.....

I'm in the house...




Oh yea I told him off.. He was like he don't go on dates like that. It wasn't even a date first off, but you couldn't even tell we "was" fucking unless I humped his leg in public or hugged all on him in shit. He was like he's not a PDA person I will learn more the more we go out...

I hit him with the oh nah... I know now... Theres nothing else I need to learn, if we go out its as friends only, shopping buddies.. Hang out, go home....

Fuck I need to settle for less for? I'm not going to make anything work that will take too much of my time and energy.

I need a real date, some PDA, and some action thereafter. A male that you can tell by looking at us that we fuck with each other.

He's not it..

I can't do it anymore.

0 comments: