Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey

Yesterday was Hailey's 3rd Birthday which makes me feel super old now cause I remember the 1st birthday like it was yesterday. When she hit 5, I will be 28. You try so hard as a parent to make life so easy and carefree for your child and that is what I try to do daily without ripping my hair out..

The other day I found out how to remove "Picasso's art" off the wall, And there I was with the finger nail polish remover not caring that I was stripping the paint off the walls. It worked... Now I need some paint lol..

But what makes me smile is knowing she needs me and I make boo-boo's feel better by kissing them. For instance she slipped in the kitchen and hit her forehead on the wall. Shes fine but the first thing she wanted as she was ballin out crying is a kiss.

She is my first love, always and forever...

Everyone says that you should put God first before any and everything, well... sorry Mr. Almighty, The Hailster comes first. Hell I'm Agnostic anyway.

I have been through bullshit after bullshit and the only person that can automatically put a smile on my face is her.

Now I need to go put her to bed...Cause she's going crazy knocking shit over...

Her @ 1 years old..

Her Officially @ 3. She hate's cake so we had to improvise.

Two Fingas.

0 comments: